Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to Salmonella group antigen
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Fr
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-Salmonella group antigen antibody
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to Salmonella group antigen
Specificityab53299 is polyvalent for Salmonella "O" and "H" antigens.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Mixture of S. enteriditis, S. typhimurium and S. heidelburg.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis antibody is greater than 95% pure.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53299 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: 1/20 - 1/200.
WB: 1/20 - 1/200.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceThe genus Salmonella is a member of the family Enterobacteriaceae. The genus is composed of Gram negative bacilli that are facultative and flagellated (motile). Salmonellae possess 3 major surface antigens; the H or flagellar antigen (phase 1 and 2), the O or somatic antigen (part of the LPS moiety) and the Vi or capsular antigen (referred to as K in other Enterobacteriaceae). Salmonellae also possess the LPS endotoxin characteristic of Gram negative bacteria. This LPS is composed of an O polysaccharide (O antigen) an R core and the endotoxic inner Lipid A. Endotoxins evoke fever and can activate complement, kinin and clotting factors.
ab53299 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Hulme HE et al. Mass spectrometry imaging identifies palmitoylcarnitine as an immunological mediator during Salmonella Typhimurium infection. Sci Rep 7:2786 (2017). PubMed: 28584281