Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to Staphylococcus aureus
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Staphylococcus aureus
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-Staphylococcus aureus antibody
See all Staphylococcus aureus primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to Staphylococcus aureus
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Staphylococcus aureus
Soluble and structural antigens of Staphylococcus aureus whole bacterium; ATCC #27660.
This antibody reacts with Staphylococcus aureus in bacterial and infected tissue samples.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody notesThis antibody reacts with Staphylococcus aureus in bacterial and infected tissue samples.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68952 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/20 - 1/200.
1/200 - 1/1000.
1/20 - 1/200.
1/200 - 1/1000.
RelevanceS.aureus binds IgG molecules by their Fc region. In serum, the bacteria will bind IgG molecules in the wrong orientation on their surface, which hinders opsonization and phagocytosis. Mutants of S. aureus lacking protein A are more efficiently phagocytosed in vitro, and mutants in infection models have diminished virulence. Due to its affinity for the Fc region of many mammalian immunoglobulins, protein A is considered a universal reagent in biochemistry and immunology.
Cellular localizationSecreted; cell wall.
- IgG binding protein A antibody
- Immunoglobulin G binding protein A antibody
- SPA antibody
ab68952 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.