Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to Staphylococcus TSST1
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Staphylococcus aureus
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-Staphylococcus TSST1 antibody
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to Staphylococcus TSST1
SpecificityAbsorbance readings (410 nm) of less than 0.100 for 10 ng/ml preparations of staphylococcal enterotoxins B through E, ET, and alpha hemolysin.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Staphylococcus aureus
Purified toxin (>95% pure).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15934 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This is an approximate working dilution for use in a sandwich ELISA. This dilution will give an absorbance of >1.0 for a 10 ng standard after a 5 minute incubation.
WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceThis secreted toxin is responsible for the symptoms of toxic shock syndrome. It belongs to the staphylococcal/streptococcal toxin family.
- SwissProt: P06886 Staphylococcus aureus
- Toxic shock syndrome toxin 1 antibody
- TSST1 antibody
- Tst antibody
ab15934 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.