Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to T7 tag®
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-T7 tag® antibody
See all T7 tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to T7 tag®
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
General notesT7-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
Molar enzyme/antibody protein ratio is 4:1.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using the peptide immobilized on solid support and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19291 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC: 1/200 - 1/500.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric detection: 1:1000 - 1:10000, Chemiluminescent detection: 1:1000 - 1:30000
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceThe T7 tag is an 11 amino acid peptide encoded in the leader sequence of T7 bacteriophage gene10. This gene encodes a T7 major capsid protein whose function is not clear. The T7 tag serves as a tag in many expression vectors including the pET system that is based on the very efficient T7 RNA polymerase expression system. Monoclonal antibodies specific for T7 tag are an important tool for studying expression of recombinant T7-tagged proteins.
- 10 antibody
- Major capsid protein 10A antibody
- Major capsid protein antibody
All lanes : HRP Anti-T7 tag® antibody (ab19291) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : E. coli whole cell lysate expressing a multi-tag fusion protein at 0.2 µg
Lane 2 : E. coli whole cell lysate expressing a multi-tag fusion protein at 0.1 µg
Lane 3 : E. coli whole cell lysate expressing a multi-tag fusion protein at 0.05 µg
Exposure time: 3 minutes
Detected by chemiluminescence.
ab19291 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Pandey N et al. Topoisomerase II SUMOylation activates a metaphase checkpoint via Haspin and Aurora B kinases. J Cell Biol 219:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31712254