Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to T7 tag®
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, ICC
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-T7 tag® antibody
See all T7 tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to T7 tag®
SpecificityAb21477 recognises T7 tag.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
General notesT7-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21477 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.1 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
|ICC||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.|
RelevanceThe T7 tag is an 11 amino acid peptide encoded in the leader sequence of T7 bacteriophage gene10. This gene encodes a T7 major capsid protein whose function is not clear. The T7 tag serves as a tag in many expression vectors including the pET system that is based on the very efficient T7 RNA polymerase expression system. Monoclonal antibodies specific for T7 tag are an important tool for studying expression of recombinant T7-tagged proteins.
- 10 antibody
- Major capsid protein 10A antibody
- Major capsid protein antibody
ab21477 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Li Y & Smolke CD Engineering biosynthesis of the anticancer alkaloid noscapine in yeast. Nat Commun 7:12137 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27378283