Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to Trypsin Inhibitor
- Reacts with: Soybean
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-Trypsin Inhibitor antibody
See all Trypsin Inhibitor primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to Trypsin Inhibitor
Species reactivityReacts with: Soybean
Full length protein corresponding to Soybean Trypsin Inhibitor .
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis antibody was purified by a multi step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
RelevanceThe soybean trypsin inhibitor was first crystallized by Kunitz in 1945 and is one of several such inhibitors found in soybeans. It inhibits the proteolytic action approximately of an equal weight of crystalline trypsin by combining with trypsin to form a stable compound. Chymotrypsin is only slightly inhibited by soy inhibitor.
- CRISP8 antibody
- KTi antibody
- KTi3 antibody
ab34606 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.