Key features and details
- HRP Mouse monoclonal [E10/V4RR] to V5 tag
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameHRP Anti-V5 tag antibody [E10/V4RR]
See all V5 tag primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Mouse monoclonal [E10/V4RR] to V5 tag
ab173837 shows reactivity with tagged proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
- E. coli lysate containing a V5 multi-epitope tagged protein.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Concentration information loading...
- V5 tag peptide (ab15829)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab173837 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/500 - 1/2000.
1/500 - 1/2000.
RelevanceThe V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibody
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibody
- Protein Rev antibody
All lanes : HRP Anti-V5 tag antibody [E10/V4RR] (ab173837) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : E. coli lysate containing a V5 multi-epitope tagged protein at 1 µg
Lane 2 : E. coli lysate containing a V5 multi-epitope tagged protein at 0.5 µg
Lane 3 : E. coli lysate containing a V5 multi-epitope tagged protein at 0.25 µg
Lane 4 : E. coli lysate containing a V5 multi-epitope tagged protein at 0.125 µg
Lane 5 : E. coli lysate containing a V5 multi-epitope tagged protein at 0.0599999986588955 µg
Lane 6 : E. coli lysate containing a V5 multi-epitope tagged protein at 0.0299999993294477 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
ab173837 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.