Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to Whole Human Serum
- Suitable for: Electron Microscopy, ELISA, Dot blot, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-Whole Human Serum antibody
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to Whole Human Serum
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Electron Microscopy, ELISA, Dot blot, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human serum proteins.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 1% BSA, 0.812% Sodium chloride, 0.164% Sodium phosphate
BSA is IgG and Protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product is purified by a multi-step process including delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against buffer.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34671 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Immunoperoxidase Electron Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Suitable for other peroxidase-antibody based assays.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceThe human serum proteome as a whole reflects changes in the physiological state of the human body. The onset of diseases invariably induces changes in the protein content, perhaps by producing more of one protein, less of another, or by producing a whole new protein. In all of these situations, the changes offer a direct route for diagnosing the disease.
ab34671 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.