Product nameAnti-HRP2 antibody - N-terminal
See all HRP2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HRP2 - N-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 51-79 of Human HRP2 (NP_001001520.1).
- HepG2 cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab156406 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab156406 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HDGF family.
Contains 1 PWWP domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- HDGF-2 antibody
- HDGF2 antibody
- Hdgfrp2 antibody
ab156406 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.