Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HS6ST2
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HS6ST2 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HS6ST2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Human cerebral cortex tissue; RT-4 and U-251 MG lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 59% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122220 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 2 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||1/250 - 1/500.|
Function6-O-sulfation enzyme which catalyzes the transfer of sulfate from 3'-phosphoadenosine 5'-phosphosulfate (PAPS) to position 6 of the N-sulfoglucosamine residue (GlcNS) of heparan sulfate.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sulfotransferase 6 family.
- Information by UniProt
- H6ST2_HUMAN antibody
- Heparan-sulfate 6-O-sulfotransferase 2 antibody
- HS6ST-2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HS6ST2 antibody (ab122220) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique.
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab122220 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
ab122220, at 1/125 dilution, staining HS6ST2 in paraffin-embedded Human Cerebral cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab122220 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Guo Y et al. Downregulation of HS6ST2 by miR-23b-3p enhances matrix degradation through p38 MAPK pathway in osteoarthritis. Cell Death Dis 9:699 (2018). PubMed: 29899528
- Jin Y et al. Overexpression of HS6ST2 is associated with poor prognosis in patients with gastric cancer. Oncol Lett 14:6191-6197 (2017). PubMed: 29113266