Publishing research using ab80317? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab80317 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- St-Pierre J et al. Natural disaster-related prenatal maternal stress is associated with alterations in placental glucocorticoid system: The QF2011 Queensland Flood Study. Psychoneuroendocrinology 94:38-48 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29754004
- Cuffe JS et al. Maternal corticosterone exposure in the mouse programs sex-specific renal adaptations in the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system in 6-month offspring. Physiol Rep 4:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27122048
- Cuffe JS et al. Mid- to late term hypoxia in the mouse alters placental morphology, glucocorticoid regulatory pathways and nutrient transporters in a sex-specific manner. J Physiol N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24801305
- Kuroda K et al. Induction of 11ß-HSD 1 and activation of distinct mineralocorticoid receptor- and glucocorticoid receptor-dependent gene networks in decidualizing human endometrial stromal cells. Mol Endocrinol 27:192-202 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23275455
- Cuffe JS et al. Maternal corticosterone exposure in the mouse has sex-specific effects on placental growth and mRNA expression. Endocrinology 153:5500-11 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22919064
- Fraccarollo D et al. Deletion of cardiomyocyte mineralocorticoid receptor ameliorates adverse remodeling after myocardial infarction. Circulation 123:400-8 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21242479
- Cuffe JS et al. Sex specific changes in placental growth and MAPK following short term maternal dexamethasone exposure in the mouse. Placenta 32:981-9 (2011). PubMed: 21974799
- Huang Y et al. Regulation of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 1 and 2 by IGF-1 in mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 391:1752-6 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20045394