Publishing research using ab51045? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab51045 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Li F et al. siRNA-based breast cancer therapy by suppressing 17ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 in an optimized xenograft cell and molecular biology model in vivo. Drug Des Devel Ther 13:757-766 (2019). PubMed: 30863015
- Konings GF et al. Blocking 17ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 in endometrial cancer: a potential novel endocrine therapeutic approach. J Pathol 244:203-214 (2018). PubMed: 29144553
- Sinreih M et al. The Significance of the Sulfatase Pathway for Local Estrogen Formation in Endometrial Cancer. Front Pharmacol 8:368 (2017). PubMed: 28690541
- Lassance L et al. Obesity-induced down-regulation of the mitochondrial translocator protein (TSPO) impairs placental steroid production. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 100:E11-8 (2015). PubMed: 25322273
- Rižner TL Estrogen biosynthesis, phase I and phase II metabolism, and action in endometrial cancer. Mol Cell Endocrinol 381:124-39 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23911898
- Aka JA et al. 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 modulates breast cancer protein profile and impacts cell migration. Breast Cancer Res 14:R92 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22691413
- Zhang CY et al. The contribution of 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 to the estradiol-estrone ratio in estrogen-sensitive breast cancer cells. PLoS One 7:e29835 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22253796
- Cornel KM et al. Overexpression of 17ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 increases the exposure of endometrial cancer to 17ß-estradiol. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97:E591-601 (2012). PubMed: 22362820
- Takagi K et al. Increased intratumoral androgens in human breast carcinoma following aromatase inhibitor exemestane treatment. Endocr Relat Cancer 17:415-30 (2010). PubMed: 20228125
- Margarit L et al. MUC1 as a Discriminator between Endometrium from Fertile and Infertile Patients with PCOS and Endometriosis. J Clin Endocrinol Metab : (2010). PubMed: 20826587