Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Hsp20
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Hsp20 antibody
See all Hsp20 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Hsp20
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig
Rat skeletal muscle Hsp20.
- HeLa cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.268% PBS, 3% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13491 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.05 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small heat shock protein (HSP20) family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocates to nuclear foci during heat shock.
- Information by UniProt
- epididymis luminal protein 55 antibody
- FLJ32389 antibody
- Heat shock 20 kDa like protein p20 antibody
Anti-Hsp20 antibody (ab13491) at 1/2000 dilution + Lysates prepared from rat heart tissue
ICC/IF image of ab13491 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab13491, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab13491 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Beuzelin D et al. Oral Delivery of miRNA With Lipidic Aminoglycoside Derivatives in the Breastfed Rat. Front Physiol 10:1037 (2019). PubMed: 31456698
- Hedegaard ER et al. Mechanisms involved in increased sensitivity to adenosine A(2A) receptor activation and hypoxia-induced vasodilatation in porcine coronary arteries. Eur J Pharmacol 723:216-26 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24309216
- Kirui DK et al. Transient mild hyperthermia induces E-selectin mediated localization of mesoporous silicon vectors in solid tumors. PLoS One 9:e86489 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24558362
- Chen A et al. Lysine deacetylase inhibition promotes relaxation of arterial tone and C-terminal acetylation of HSPB6 (Hsp20) in vascular smooth muscle cells. Physiol Rep 1:e00127 (2013). PubMed: 24400135
- Dordea AC et al. Differential vasodilation of human placental and myometrial arteries related to myofilament Ca2+-desensitization and the expression of Hsp20 but not MYPT1. Mol Hum Reprod N/A:N/A (2013). Human . PubMed: 23775458
- Zhou YC et al. Effects of buyang huanwu decoction on ventricular remodeling and differential protein profile in a rat model of myocardial infarction. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2012:385247 (2012). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 23049607
- Fontaine JM et al. Interactions of HSP22 (HSPB8) with HSP20, alphaB-crystallin, and HSPB3. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 337:1006-11 (2005). WB ; African green monkey . PubMed: 16225851