Publishing research using ab58522? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab58522 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Cameron RT et al. Selective inhibition of phosphodiesterases 4, 5 and 9 induces HSP20 phosphorylation and attenuates amyloid beta 1-42-mediated cytotoxicity. FEBS Open Bio 7:64-73 (2017). PubMed: 28097089
- Sin YY et al. Small heat shock protein 20 (Hsp20) facilitates nuclear import of protein kinase D 1 (PKD1) during cardiac hypertrophy. Cell Commun Signal 13:16 (2015). PubMed: 25889640
- Sin YY & Baillie GS Heat shock protein 20 (HSP20) is a novel substrate for protein kinase D1 (PKD1). Cell Biochem Funct 33:421-6 (2015). PubMed: 26443497
- Hedegaard ER et al. Mechanisms involved in increased sensitivity to adenosine A(2A) receptor activation and hypoxia-induced vasodilatation in porcine coronary arteries. Eur J Pharmacol 723:216-26 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24309216
- Cameron RT et al. The phosphorylation of Hsp20 enhances its association with amyloid-ß to increase protection against neuronal cell death. Mol Cell Neurosci 61:46-55 (2014). PubMed: 24859569
- Cameron RT et al. Chemical informatics uncovers a new role for moexipril as a novel inhibitor of cAMP phosphodiesterase-4 (PDE4). Biochem Pharmacol 85:1297-305 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23473803
- Guillory AN et al. Enhanced Cardiac Function in Gravin Mutant Mice Involves Alterations in the ß-Adrenergic Receptor Signaling Cascade. PLoS One 8:e74784 (2013). PubMed: 24058627
- Vafiadaki E et al. Identification of a protein phosphatase-1/phospholamban complex that is regulated by cAMP-dependent phosphorylation. PLoS One 8:e80867 (2013). PubMed: 24244723
- Chen A et al. Lysine deacetylase inhibition promotes relaxation of arterial tone and C-terminal acetylation of HSPB6 (Hsp20) in vascular smooth muscle cells. Physiol Rep 1:e00127 (2013). PubMed: 24400135
- Sin YY et al. Disruption of the cyclic AMP phosphodiesterase-4 (PDE4)-HSP20 complex attenuates the ß-agonist induced hypertrophic response in cardiac myocytes. J Mol Cell Cardiol 50:872-83 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21334344