Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Hsp40
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Hsp40 antibody
See all Hsp40 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Hsp40
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Chlamydomonas reinhardtii Hsp40.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80160 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
FunctionInteracts with HSP70 and can stimulate its ATPase activity. Stimulates the association between HSC70 and HIP.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus. Translocates rapidly from the cytoplasm to the nucleus, and especially to the nucleoli, upon heat shock.
- Information by UniProt
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfmaily B member 1 antibody
- DNAJ 1 antibody
- DNAJ B1 antibody
ab80160 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Goemans CV et al. CnoX Is a Chaperedoxin: A Holdase that Protects Its Substrates from Irreversible Oxidation. Mol Cell 70:614-627.e7 (2018). PubMed: 29754824
- Ito F et al. Genetic and phenotypic characterization of the heat shock response in Pseudomonas putida. Microbiologyopen 3:922-36 (2014). PubMed: 25303383