Publishing research using ab59457? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab59457 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Liu Y et al. Mitochondrial carrier protein overloading and misfolding induce aggresomes and proteostatic adaptations in the cytosol. Mol Biol Cell 30:1272-1284 (2019). PubMed: 30893019
- Salameh A et al. Epigallocatechin Gallate Reduces Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury in Isolated Perfused Rabbit Hearts. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018). IHC ; Rabbit . PubMed: 29473846
- Pourteymour S et al. Perilipin 4 in human skeletal muscle: localization and effect of physical activity. Physiol Rep 3:N/A (2015). WB . PubMed: 26265748
- Rupprecht A et al. Uncoupling protein 2 and 4 expression pattern during stem cell differentiation provides new insight into their putative function. PLoS One 9:e88474 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24523901
- Mizumura K et al. Mitophagy-dependent necroptosis contributes to the pathogenesis of COPD. J Clin Invest 124:3987-4003 (2014). PubMed: 25083992
- Rubel CE et al. Diggin' on u(biquitin): a novel method for the identification of physiological E3 ubiquitin ligase substrates. Cell Biochem Biophys 67:127-38 (2013). PubMed: 23695782
- Zhang K et al. The C8ORF38 homologue Sicily is a cytosolic chaperone for a mitochondrial complex I subunit. J Cell Biol 200:807-20 (2013). WB ; Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 23509070
- Buriro R et al. Temporal variations of Hsp60 and HSF-1 in primary rat myocardial cells in vitro under heat stress. Genet Mol Res 12:3003-16 (2013). PubMed: 24065656
- Crane JD et al. Elevated mitochondrial oxidative stress impairs metabolic adaptations to exercise in skeletal muscle. PLoS One 8:e81879 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24324727