Publishing research using ab5442? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5442 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Son YO et al. RNA-binding protein ZFP36L1 regulates osteoarthritis by modulating members of the heat shock protein 70 family. Nat Commun 10:77 (2019). PubMed: 30622281
- Tang S et al. The interactive association between heat shock factor 1 and heat shock proteins in primary myocardial cells subjected to heat stress. Int J Mol Med 37:56-62 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26719858
- Tremosini S et al. Prospective validation of an immunohistochemical panel (glypican 3, heat shock protein 70 and glutamine synthetase) in liver biopsies for diagnosis of very early hepatocellular carcinoma. Gut 61:1481-7 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22287594
- Zampell JC et al. Temporal and spatial patterns of endogenous danger signal expression after wound healing and in response to lymphedema. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 300:C1107-21 (2011). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 21248077
- Da Silva CA et al. TLR-2 and IL-17A in chitin-induced macrophage activation and acute inflammation. J Immunol 181:4279-86 (2008). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18768886
- Jones DT et al. Novel thioredoxin inhibitors paradoxically increase hypoxia-inducible factor-alpha expression but decrease functional transcriptional activity, DNA binding, and degradation. Clin Cancer Res 12:5384-94 (2006). PubMed: 17000671
- Guerrero CA et al. Heat shock cognate protein 70 is involved in rotavirus cell entry. J Virol 76:4096-102 (2002). PubMed: 11907249
- Carr VM et al. Small subclass of rat olfactory neurons with specific bulbar projections is reactive with monoclonal antibodies to the HSP70 heat shock protein. J Comp Neurol 348:150-60 (1994). PubMed: 7814683
- Milarski KL et al. Cell cycle-dependent association of HSP70 with specific cellular proteins. J Cell Biol 108:413-23 (1989). PubMed: 2645297