Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Hsp70
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Hsp70 antibody
See all Hsp70 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Hsp70
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, IP, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide within Human Hsp70 aa 550 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P0DMV8
- Hela cells. Breast cancer.
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab31010 is an affinity purified IgG.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31010 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min and then cool at RT for 20 min.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceFunction: In cooperation with other chaperones, the Hsp70 family stabilize preexistent proteins against aggregation and mediate the folding of newly translated polypeptides in the cytosol as well as within organelles. These chaperones participate in all these processes through their ability to recognize nonnative conformations of other proteins. They bind extended peptide segments with a net hydrophobic character exposed by polypeptides during translation and membrane translocation, or following stress-induced damage. In case of rotavirus A infection, serves as a post-attachment receptor for the virus to facilitate entry into the cell. Tissue specificity: HSPA1B is testis-specific.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- DnaK type molecular chaperone HSP70 1 antibody
- Epididymis secretory protein Li 103 antibody
- FLJ54303 antibody
Hsp70 was immunoprecipitated using 0.5mg Hela whole cell extract, 5µg of Rabbit polyclonal to Hsp70 and 50µl of protein G magnetic beads (+). No antibody was added to the control (-).
The antibody was incubated under agitation with Protein G beads for 10min, Hela whole cell extract lysate diluted in RIPA buffer was added to each sample and incubated for a further 10min under agitation.
Proteins were eluted by addition of 40µl SDS loading buffer and incubated for 10min at 70°C; 10µl of each sample was separated on a SDS PAGE gel, transferred to a nitrocellulose membrane, blocked with 5% BSA and probed with ab31010.
Secondary: Mouse monoclonal [SB62a] Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG light chain (HRP) (ab99697).
Band: 70kDa; Hsp70
Tissue: Human breast cancer (formalin fixed/paraffin).
Staining: ab31010 at 1/100 dilution for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Anti-Hsp70 antibody (ab31010) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size: 70 kDa
Observed band size: 72 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 76 kDa (possible post-translational modification)
Anti-Hsp70 antibody (ab31010) at 1/25 dilution + 293 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 70 kDa
Observed band size: 70 kDa
ab31010 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Scalabrin M et al. Redox responses in skeletal muscle following denervation. Redox Biol 26:101294 (2019). PubMed: 31450104
- Yang X et al. LncRNA MALAT1 shuttled by bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells-secreted exosomes alleviates osteoporosis through mediating microRNA-34c/SATB2 axis. Aging (Albany NY) 11:8777-8791 (2019). PubMed: 31659145
- Zhao ZW et al. Heat shock protein 70 accelerates atherosclerosis by downregulating the expression of ABCA1 and ABCG1 through the JNK/Elk-1 pathway. Biochim Biophys Acta 1863:806-822 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29678642
- Yeung HY et al. Anti-tumor immunity of BAM-SiPc-mediated vascular photodynamic therapy in a BALB/c mouse model. Cell Mol Immunol 14:223-234 (2017). PubMed: 26388236
- Ulbrich F et al. The Carbon monoxide releasing molecule ALF-186 mediates anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects via the soluble guanylate cyclase ß1 in rats' retinal ganglion cells after ischemia and reperfusion injury. J Neuroinflammation 14:130 (2017). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 28655348