Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Hsp70
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Drosophila melanogaster, Fish, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Hsp70 antibody
See all Hsp70 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Hsp70
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Drosophila melanogaster, Fish, Monkey
Synthetic peptide derived from the sequence of rat Hsp70
- Heat shocked 3T3 cell lysate
General notesConcentration: See product label
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69412 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceFunction: In cooperation with other chaperones, the Hsp70 family stabilize preexistent proteins against aggregation and mediate the folding of newly translated polypeptides in the cytosol as well as within organelles. These chaperones participate in all these processes through their ability to recognize nonnative conformations of other proteins. They bind extended peptide segments with a net hydrophobic character exposed by polypeptides during translation and membrane translocation, or following stress-induced damage. In case of rotavirus A infection, serves as a post-attachment receptor for the virus to facilitate entry into the cell. Tissue specificity: HSPA1B is testis-specific.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- DnaK type molecular chaperone HSP70 1 antibody
- Epididymis secretory protein Li 103 antibody
- FLJ54303 antibody
ab69412 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhu YW et al. Effect of dietary manganese on antioxidant status and expressions of heat shock proteins and factors in tissues of laying broiler breeders under normal and high environmental temperatures. Br J Nutr 116:1851-1860 (2016). PubMed: 27890044
- Zhu YW et al. Effect of dietary manganese on antioxidant status and expression levels of heat-shock proteins and factors in tissues of laying broiler breeders under normal and high environmental temperatures. Br J Nutr 114:1965-74 (2015). PubMed: 26435464
- Fredriksson Å et al. Effects of aging and reproduction on protein quality control in soma and gametes of Drosophila melanogaster. Aging Cell 11:634-43 (2012). PubMed: 22507075
- Cooper TK et al. Use of urinary biomarkers of renal ischemia in a lamb preclinical left ventricular assist device model. Artif Organs 36:820-4 (2012). Sheep . PubMed: 22428807
- Jiang B et al. Increased stability of Bcl-2 in HSP70-mediated protection against apoptosis induced by oxidative stress. Cell Stress Chaperones 16:143-52 (2011). PubMed: 20890773