Product nameAnti-Hsp70 antibody [C92F3A-5] (HRP)
See all Hsp70 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [C92F3A-5] to Hsp70 (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, WB, Flow Cyt, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Caenorhabditis elegans, Drosophila melanogaster, Monkey
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human Hsp70 aa 1-641.
Database link: P08107
EpitopeThe mapped epitope is in the region of amino acid residues 436-503.
- HeLa cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 49% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
- Recombinant human Hsp70 protein (ab78427)
- Recombinant human Hsp70 protein (ab78433)
- Recombinant human Hsp70 protein (ab80031)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab183373 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceFunction: In cooperation with other chaperones, the Hsp70 family stabilize preexistent proteins against aggregation and mediate the folding of newly translated polypeptides in the cytosol as well as within organelles. These chaperones participate in all these processes through their ability to recognize nonnative conformations of other proteins. They bind extended peptide segments with a net hydrophobic character exposed by polypeptides during translation and membrane translocation, or following stress-induced damage. In case of rotavirus A infection, serves as a post-attachment receptor for the virus to facilitate entry into the cell. Tissue specificity: HSPA1B is testis-specific.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- DnaK type molecular chaperone HSP70 1 antibody
- Epididymis secretory protein Li 103 antibody
- FLJ54303 antibody
ab183373 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.