Product nameAnti-Hsp70 antibody (HRP)
See all Hsp70 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Hsp70 (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, IHC-P, WB, ELISA, IHC-Fr, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Dog, Pig, Cynomolgus monkey
Full length protein corresponding to Human Hsp70 aa 1-641.
MAKAAAIGIDLGTTYSCVGVFQHGKVEIIANDQGNRTTPSYVAFTDTERL IGDAAKNQVALNPQNTVFDAKRLIGRKFGDPVVQSDMKHWPFQVINDGDK PKVQVSYKGETKAFYPEEISSMVLTKMKEIAEAYLGYPVTNAVITVPAYF NDSQRQATKDAGVIAGLNVLRIINEPTAAAIAYGLDRTGKGERNVLIFDL GGGTFDVSILTIDDGIFEVKATAGDTHLGGEDFDNRLVNHFVEEFKRKHK KDISQNKRAVRRLRTACERAKRTLSSSTQASLEIDSLFEGIDFYTSITRA RFEELCSDLFRSTLEPVEKALRDAKLDKAQIHDLVLVGGSTRIPKVQKLL QDFFNGRDLNKSINPDEAVAYGAAVQAAILMGDKSENVQDLLLLDVAPLS LGLETAGGVMTALIKRNSTIPTKQTQIFTTYSDNQPGVLIQVYEGERAMT KDNNLLGRFELSGIPPAPRGVPQIEVTFDIDANGILNVTATDKSTGKANK ITITNDKGRLSKEEIERMVQEAEKYKAEDEVQRERVSAKNALESYAFNMK SAVEDEGLKGKISEADKKKVLDKCQEVISWLDANTLAEKDEFEHKRKELE QVCNPIISGLYQGAGGPGPGGFGAQGPKGGSGSGPTIEEVD
Database link: P08107
- Pam212, A431, A549, HCT116, Hela, HEK293, HepG2, HL-60, HUVEC, Jurkat, MCF7, PC3, T98G cell lysates. Rat brain tissue lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab29537)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545)
- A431 whole cell lysate (ab30132)
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab3871)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900)
- HEK293 whole cell lysate (ab7902)
- A431 whole cell lysate (ab7909)
- A549 whole cell lysate (ab7910)
- HL60 whole cell lysate (ab7914)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
- Anti-Hsp70 antibody (ab79852)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab183436 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceFunction: In cooperation with other chaperones, the Hsp70 family stabilize preexistent proteins against aggregation and mediate the folding of newly translated polypeptides in the cytosol as well as within organelles. These chaperones participate in all these processes through their ability to recognize nonnative conformations of other proteins. They bind extended peptide segments with a net hydrophobic character exposed by polypeptides during translation and membrane translocation, or following stress-induced damage. In case of rotavirus A infection, serves as a post-attachment receptor for the virus to facilitate entry into the cell. Tissue specificity: HSPA1B is testis-specific.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- DnaK type molecular chaperone HSP70 1 antibody
- Epididymis secretory protein Li 103 antibody
- FLJ54303 antibody
ab183436 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Zhang W et al. Cell-free therapy based on adipose tissue stem cell-derived exosomes promotes wound healing via the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. Exp Cell Res 370:333-342 (2018). PubMed: 29964051