Product nameAnti-Hsp90 antibody (HRP)
See all Hsp90 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Hsp90 (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, IP, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Full length protein corresponding to Human Hsp90.
- Purified Hsp90 protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-Hsp90 antibody (ab13495)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab183439 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/20000 - 1/40000. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionMolecular chaperone that promotes the maturation, structural maintenance and proper regulation of specific target proteins involved for instance in cell cycle control and signal transduction. Undergoes a functional cycle that is linked to its ATPase activity. This cycle probably induces conformational changes in the client proteins, thereby causing their activation. Interacts dynamically with various co-chaperones that modulate its substrate recognition, ATPase cycle and chaperone function.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 90 family.
DomainThe TPR repeat-binding motif mediates interaction with TPR repeat-containing proteins like the co-chaperone STUB1.
S-nitrosylated; negatively regulates the ATPase activity and the activation of eNOS by HSP90AA1.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- Heat shock 86 kDa antibody
- Heat shock protein 90kDa alpha cytosolic class A member 1 antibody
- Heat shock protein 90kDa alpha cytosolic class B member 1 antibody
ab183439 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.