Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HSP90B2P/TRAP1
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Human, Drosophila melanogaster, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HSP90B2P/TRAP1 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HSP90B2P/TRAP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Human, Drosophila melanogaster, Monkey
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Cow, Dog, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish, Cynomolgus monkey, Syrian hamster, Orangutan
This product was previously labelled as HSP90B2P
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64182 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.|
RelevanceHsp90 is a member of the heat shock protein 90 family that functions as a molecular chaperone and has ATPase activity. Hsp90 family proteins are highly conserved between isoforms and species. Several signal transduction pathways depend on Hsp90 function including erbB2, steroid hormone receptors (such as androgen, progesterone, glucocorticoid, and aryl-hydrocarbon), and hypoxia sensing (Hif1alpha). Recent reports show that tumor cells are more sensitive to Hsp90 inhibition and that Hsp90 from tumor cells is more sensitive to small molecule inhibitors (eg 17AAG). The mechanism of this differential sensitivity of normal versus tumor Hsp90 is not known (although mutation has been ruled out). One possible mechanism may be differences in post-translational modification of tumor Hsp90. Hsp90 is a cytoplasmic protein that forms a homodimer in vivo, and interacts with TOM34, AHSA1, HDAC6 and SMYD3.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum
- GRP94P1 antibody
- Heat shock protein 90kDa beta (Grp94) member 2 antibody
- HSP antibody
ab64182 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Zhu YW et al. Effect of dietary manganese on antioxidant status and expressions of heat shock proteins and factors in tissues of laying broiler breeders under normal and high environmental temperatures. Br J Nutr 116:1851-1860 (2016). PubMed: 27890044
- Zhu YW et al. Effect of dietary manganese on antioxidant status and expression levels of heat-shock proteins and factors in tissues of laying broiler breeders under normal and high environmental temperatures. Br J Nutr 114:1965-74 (2015). PubMed: 26435464