Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HSV1
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HSV1 antibody
See all HSV1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HSV1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to HSV1. Whole rabbit corneal cells, infected with herpes simplex virus type I (strain Mac Intyre), were solubilized with detergent.
- IHC-Wm: HSV1 in cornea from pVEGFA-GFP reporter mice at day 3 post-infection with HSV1 strain McKrae. IHC-P: HSV1-infected human tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9533 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
This antibody may be diluted to a titer of 1:75-1:200 in an ABC method. We suggest an incubation period of 30-60 minutes at room temperature. Pretreat with citrate buffer pH 6.0.
RelevanceHerpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) belongs to a family that includes HSV-2, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and Varicella zoster (chicken pox) virus amongst others. HSV-1 and HSV-2 are extremely difficult to distinguish from each other. Members of this family have a characteristic virion structure. The double stranded DNA genome is contained within an icosahedral capsid embedded in a proteinaceous layer (tegument) and surrounded by a lipid envelope, derived from the nuclear membrane of the last host, which is decorated with virus-specific glycoproteins spikes. These viruses are capable of entering a latent phase where the host shows no visible sign of infection and levels of infectious agent become very low.
- Herpes simplex virus 1 antibody
- Herpes simplex virus antibody
- Herpes simplex virus type 1 antibody
ab9533 has been referenced in 19 publications.
- Coulon PG et al. NLRP3, NLRP12, and IFI16 Inflammasomes Induction and Caspase-1 Activation Triggered by Virulent HSV-1 Strains Are Associated With Severe Corneal Inflammatory Herpetic Disease. Front Immunol 10:1631 (2019). PubMed: 31367214
- Wang Z et al. MiR-155-5p modulates HSV-1 replication via the epigenetic regulation of SRSF2 gene expression. Epigenetics 14:494-503 (2019). PubMed: 30950329
- Lin J et al. Ultra-sensitive digital quantification of proteins and mRNA in single cells. Nat Commun 10:3544 (2019). PubMed: 31391463
- Boukhvalova MS et al. Herpes Simplex Virus 1 Induces Brain Inflammation and Multifocal Demyelination in the Cotton Rat Sigmodon hispidus. J Virol 94:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31597775
- Zhang L et al. The deubiquitinase CYLD is a specific checkpoint of the STING antiviral signaling pathway. PLoS Pathog 14:e1007435 (2018). PubMed: 30388174