Product nameAnti-HSV1 antibody (HRP)
See all HSV1 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to HSV1 (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
HSV1 strain F infected cell lysate (Human).
Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. The estimated molar HRP:IgG substitution is 2-3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 10mg/ml BSA. pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified IgG fraction covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Free enzyme is not present.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20306 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications. Possible use in IHC and Western blot (not tested).
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceHerpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) belongs to a family that includes HSV-2, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and Varicella zoster (chicken pox) virus amongst others. HSV-1 and HSV-2 are extremely difficult to distinguish from each other. Members of this family have a characteristic virion structure. The double stranded DNA genome is contained within an icosahedral capsid embedded in a proteinaceous layer (tegument) and surrounded by a lipid envelope, derived from the nuclear membrane of the last host, which is decorated with virus-specific glycoproteins spikes. These viruses are capable of entering a latent phase where the host shows no visible sign of infection and levels of infectious agent become very low.
- Herpes simplex virus 1 antibody
- Herpes simplex virus antibody
- Herpes simplex virus type 1 antibody
ab20306 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.