Publishing research using ab110227? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab110227 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Polpitiya Arachchige S et al. Analysis of herpes simplex type 1 gB, gD, and gH/gL on production of infectious HIV-1: HSV-1 gD restricts HIV-1 by exclusion of HIV-1 Env from maturing viral particles. Retrovirology 16:9 (2019). PubMed: 30940160
- Albecka A et al. HSV-1 Glycoproteins Are Delivered to Virus Assembly Sites Through Dynamin-Dependent Endocytosis. Traffic 17:21-39 (2016). PubMed: 26459807
- Lau SY & Crump CM HSV-1 gM and the gK/pUL20 Complex Are Important for the Localization of gD and gH/L to Viral Assembly Sites. Viruses 7:915-38 (2015). WB ; Other species . PubMed: 25746217
- Ren Y et al. Glycoprotein M is important for the efficient incorporation of glycoprotein H-L into herpes simplex virus type 1 particles. J Gen Virol 93:319-29 (2012). ICC/IF ; Other species . PubMed: 22012461
- Svobodova S et al. Analysis of the interaction between the essential herpes simplex virus 1 tegument proteins VP16 and VP1/2. J Virol 86:473-83 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22013045