Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BBH1] to HSV1 gH
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IP, WB
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-HSV1 gH antibody [BBH1]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BBH1] to HSV1 gH
SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Herpes Simplex Virus Glycoprotein H. It does not cross react with HSV2 gH.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IP, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Tissue/ cell preparation: Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110227 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- Glycoprotein H antibody
- Herpes Simplex Virus 1 glycoprotein H antibody
- HSV1 antibody
ab110227 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Polpitiya Arachchige S et al. Analysis of herpes simplex type 1 gB, gD, and gH/gL on production of infectious HIV-1: HSV-1 gD restricts HIV-1 by exclusion of HIV-1 Env from maturing viral particles. Retrovirology 16:9 (2019). PubMed: 30940160
- Albecka A et al. HSV-1 Glycoproteins Are Delivered to Virus Assembly Sites Through Dynamin-Dependent Endocytosis. Traffic 17:21-39 (2016). PubMed: 26459807
- Lau SY & Crump CM HSV-1 gM and the gK/pUL20 Complex Are Important for the Localization of gD and gH/L to Viral Assembly Sites. Viruses 7:915-38 (2015). WB ; Other species . PubMed: 25746217
- Ren Y et al. Glycoprotein M is important for the efficient incorporation of glycoprotein H-L into herpes simplex virus type 1 particles. J Gen Virol 93:319-29 (2012). ICC/IF ; Other species . PubMed: 22012461
- Svobodova S et al. Analysis of the interaction between the essential herpes simplex virus 1 tegument proteins VP16 and VP1/2. J Virol 86:473-83 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22013045