Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [TP-7] to HTLV I p19
- Suitable for: WB, Radioimmunoprecipitation, ELISA, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Other
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-HTLV I p19 antibody [TP-7]
See all HTLV I p19 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [TP-7] to HTLV I p19
SpecificityReacts with Human T-Lymphotropic Virus Type I (HTLV I) core p19. Cross reactivity with p19 from HTLV II has been observed.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Radioimmunoprecipitation, ELISA, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Othermore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
The antibody is used to detect HTLV I core protein in viral or infected cell lysates. Studies on core antigen synthesis and metabolism can be performed using Western blotting or radioimmunoprecipitation analysis. The antibody is also valuable for the affinity isolation of HTLV-I core protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
Purification notesPurified from serum-free culture supernatant.
Primary antibody notesThe antibody is used to detect HTLV I core protein in viral or infected cell lysates. Studies on core antigen synthesis and metabolism can be performed using Western blotting or radioimmunoprecipitation analysis. The antibody is also valuable for the affinity isolation of HTLV-I core protein.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9080 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.
Antibody dilutions should be prepared using buffers containing suitable protein in order to stabilize antibody activity.
|Radioimmunoprecipitation||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|AP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Other||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- HTLV1 matrix protein p19 antibody
- HTLV1 p19 antibody
- HTLV1 p19 MA antibody
ab9080 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Gao Y et al. Calcium Receptor and Nitric Oxide Synthase Expression in Circular Muscle of Lower Esophagus from Patients with Achalasia. Chin Med J (Engl) 131:2882-2885 (2018). PubMed: 30511698
- Wang J et al. Ku70 Senses HTLV-1 DNA and Modulates HTLV-1 Replication. J Immunol 199:2475-2482 (2017). PubMed: 28821586
- Wang J et al. HLA-DMB restricts human T-cell leukemia virus type-1 (HTLV-1) protein expression via regulation of ATG7 acetylation. Sci Rep 7:14416 (2017). PubMed: 29089548
- Urata S et al. Regulation of HTLV-1 Gag budding by Vps4A, Vps4B, and AIP1/Alix. Virol J 4:66 (2007). PubMed: 17601348