Publishing research using ab108804? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab108804 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Aguirre-Portolés C et al. ABCA1 overexpression worsens colorectal cancer prognosis by facilitating tumour growth and caveolin-1-dependent invasiveness, and these effects can be ameliorated using the BET inhibitor apabetalone. Mol Oncol 12:1735-1752 (2018). PubMed: 30098223
- Wang Y et al. The mechanism of apoliprotein A1 down-regulated by Hepatitis B virus. Lipids Health Dis 15:64 (2016). PubMed: 27015844
- Lin Q et al. Decreased expression of the APOA1-APOC3-APOA4 gene cluster is associated with risk of Alzheimer's disease. Drug Des Devel Ther 9:5421-31 (2015). ELISA . PubMed: 26491253
- Steffensen LB et al. Disturbed Laminar Blood Flow Vastly Augments Lipoprotein Retention in the Artery Wall: A Key Mechanism Distinguishing Susceptible From Resistant Sites. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 35:1928-35 (2015). PubMed: 26183617
- Guo Y et al. Perhexiline activates KLF14 and reduces atherosclerosis by modulating ApoA-I production. J Clin Invest 125:3819-30 (2015). PubMed: 26368306
- Wang Q et al. Serum apolipoprotein A-1 quantification by LC-MS with a SILAC internal standard reveals reduced levels in smokers. Bioanalysis 7:2895-911 (2015). PubMed: 26394123