For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
What are the immunogens for the antibodies in these kits?
Asked on Feb 01 2013
Thank you for your patience with this reply.
I heard back from the lab that for the kits below, the antibodies were raised against recombinant proteins. The epitopes have not been mapped.
1) Apolipoprotein A1 Human ELISA Kit
2) Apolipoprotein E Human ELISA Kit
3) Haptoglobin Human ELISA Kit
4) Hemopexin Human ELISA Kit
5) Kininogen Human ELISA Kit
6) Retinol binding Protein 4 Human ELISA Kit
I'm sorry that this information could not be more helpful. Please contact us with any other questions.
Answered on Feb 01 2013