Publishing research using ab154131? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab154131 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Reyes-Soffer G et al. Effects of APOC3 Heterozygous Deficiency on Plasma Lipid and Lipoprotein Metabolism. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 39:63-72 (2019). PubMed: 30580564
- Luo M et al. Apolipoprotein CIII may mediate the impacts of angiopoietin-like protein 8 on triglyceride metabolism. Lipids Health Dis 17:160 (2018). PubMed: 30021607
- Cheng X et al. APOC3 Protein Is Not a Predisposing Factor for Fat-induced Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Mice. J Biol Chem 292:3692-3705 (2017). PubMed: 28115523
- Reyes-Soffer G et al. Effects of PCSK9 Inhibition With Alirocumab on Lipoprotein Metabolism in Healthy Humans. Circulation 135:352-362 (2017). PubMed: 27986651
- Millar JS et al. Effects of CETP inhibition with anacetrapib on metabolism of VLDL-TG and plasma apolipoproteins C-II, C-III, and E. J Lipid Res 58:1214-1220 (2017). PubMed: 28314859
- Luo M et al. ApoCIII enrichment in HDL impairs HDL-mediated cholesterol efflux capacity. Sci Rep 7:2312 (2017). PubMed: 28539597
- Gugliucci A et al. Short-term isocaloric fructose restriction lowers apoC-III levels and yields less atherogenic lipoprotein profiles in children with obesity and metabolic syndrome. Atherosclerosis : (2016). PubMed: 27451002
- Lin Q et al. Decreased expression of the APOA1-APOC3-APOA4 gene cluster is associated with risk of Alzheimer's disease. Drug Des Devel Ther 9:5421-31 (2015). ELISA . PubMed: 26491253
- Xiong X et al. The association of HDL-apoCIII with coronary heart disease and the effect of statin treatment on it. Lipids Health Dis 14:127 (2015). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 26452348