Product nameHuman Apoptosis Antibody Array - Membrane (43 Targets)
Sample typeTissue Extracts, Cell Lysate
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
ab134001 is for simultaneous detection of 43 Human Apoptotic markers. Suitable for cell and tissue lysates.
Targets: Bad, Bax, Bcl-2, Bcl-w, BID, BIM, Caspase3, caspase8, CD40, CD40L, cIAP-2, cytoC, DR6, Fas, FasL, HSP27, HSP60, HSP70, HTRA, IGF-I, IGF-II, IGFBP-1, IGFBP-2, IGFBP-3, IGFBP-4, IGFBP-5, IGFBP-6, IGF-1sR, livin, p21, p27, p53, SMAC, Survivin, sTNF-R1, sTNF-R2, TNF-alpha, TNF-beta, TRAILR-1, TRAILR-2, TRAILR-3, TRAILR-4, XIAP
Caspase 3-will detect only the active form
Caspase 8-will detect the full length pro-form and the active form.
Antibody arrays are an antibody-pair-based assay, analogous to ELISA, but using a membrane as a substrate rather than a plate. Capture antibodies are supplied arrayed/spotted on a membrane with each pair of spots representing a different analyte. Sample is added (0.2-1ml of 1 sample to each membrane), and then paired biotinylated detector antibodies and streptavidin HRP. The cytokine array is analyzed using the same methods as a chemiluminescent western blot. Comparison between samples can be by eye or using densitometry software for a semi-quantitative comparison.
Abcam has not and does not intend to apply for the REACH Authorisation of customers’ uses of products that contain European Authorisation list (Annex XIV) substances.
It is the responsibility of our customers to check the necessity of application of REACH Authorisation, and any other relevant authorisations, for their intended uses.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Multiplex Protein Detectionmore details
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 4 Membranes 1 x 8 Membranes 1 x 2 Membranes 1,000X HRP-Conjugated Streptavidin 1 x 50µl 1 x 50µl 1 x 50µl 1X Blocking Buffer 1 x 25ml 2 x 25ml 1 x 25ml 20X Wash Buffer I 1 x 10ml 1 x 20ml 1 x 10ml 20X Wash Buffer II 1 x 10ml 1 x 20ml 1 x 10ml 2X Cell Lysis Buffer 1 x 10ml 1 x 16ml 1 x 10ml 8-Well Incubation Tray (with Lid) 1 unit 1 unit 1 unit Apoptosis Antibody Array Membranes 4 units 8 units 2 units Biotin-Conjugated Anti-Cytokines 2 vials 4 vials 1 vial Detection Buffer C 1 x 1.5ml 1 x 2.5ml 1 x 1.5ml Detection Buffer D 1 x 1.5ml 1 x 2.5ml 1 x 1.5ml Protease Inhibitor Cocktail 1 vial 2 vials 1 vial
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134001 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Multiplex Protein Detection||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Apoptotic protein profiling in Staurosporine-treated and untreated Jurkat cell lines
107 Jurkat cells were untreated or treated with staurosporine (0.5 µM) for 3 hours. Equal total lysate protein was loaded on each Abcam Apoptosis Antibody Array membrane. Antibody spots exhibiting signal differences are indicated in red boxes.
ab134001 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Ding L et al. KIF15 facilitates gastric cancer via enhancing proliferation, inhibiting apoptosis, and predict poor prognosis. Cancer Cell Int 20:125 (2020). PubMed: 32322172
- Maity R et al. Gold nanoparticle-assisted enhancement in the anti-cancer properties of theaflavin against human ovarian cancer cells. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl 104:109909 (2019). Human . PubMed: 31499983
- Zhao L et al. TERT assists GDF11 to rejuvenate senescent VEGFR2+/CD133+ cells in elderly patients with myocardial infarction. Lab Invest 99:1661-1688 (2019). PubMed: 31292540
- Le Joncour V et al. Vulnerability of invasive glioblastoma cells to lysosomal membrane destabilization. EMBO Mol Med 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31068339
- Wu DW et al. A low microRNA-630 expression confers resistance to tyrosine kinase inhibitors in EGFR-mutated lung adenocarcinomas via miR-630/YAP1/ERK feedback loop. Theranostics 8:1256-1269 (2018). PubMed: 29507618