Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 25 pg/ml
- Range: 0.025 ng/ml - 6 ng/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture media, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameHuman beta IG H3 ELISA Kit (TGFBI)
See all IGH3 kits
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% overall < 10% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% overall < 12%
Sample typeSerum, Plasma, Cell culture media
Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
Sensitivity< 25 pg/ml
Range0.025 ng/ml - 6 ng/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Serum = 92.44 76% - 113% Plasma = 86.91 69% - 104% Cell culture media = 104.8 96% - 114%
Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Abcam’s beta IG H3 (TGFBI) Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay designed for the quantitative measurement of Human beta IG H3 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human beta IG H3 (TGFBI) coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and beta IG H3 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human beta IG H3 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated Streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of beta IG H3 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization maybe required with urine samples.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 300X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml beta IG H3 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Biotinylated anti-Human beta IG H3 2 vials Recombinant Human beta IG H3 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
Cellular localizationSecreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
- Beta ig-h3
ab155426 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Pan T et al. BIGH3 Promotes Osteolytic Lesions in Renal Cell Carcinoma Bone Metastasis by Inhibiting Osteoblast Differentiation. Neoplasia 20:32-43 (2018). PubMed: 29190493
- Bissey PA et al. Dysregulation of the MiR-449b target TGFBI alters the TGFß pathway to induce cisplatin resistance in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Oncogenesis 7:40 (2018). PubMed: 29795279
- Nam SM et al. Ex Vivo Expansion of Human Limbal Epithelial Cells Using Human Placenta-Derived and Umbilical Cord-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Stem Cells Int 2017:4206187 (2017). PubMed: 28894469