Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
Product nameHuman CD11a peptide
See all CD11a proteins and peptides
Purity> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90248 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Lymphocyte function associated antigen, type 1, alpha subunit
- Antigen CD11A
- Antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function associated antigen 1, alpha polypeptide
FunctionIntegrin alpha-L/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM1, ICAM2, ICAM3 and ICAM4. It is involved in a variety of immune phenomena including leukocyte-endothelial cell interaction, cytotoxic T-cell mediated killing, and antibody dependent killing by granulocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab90248 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.