Key features and details
- Sample type: Cit plasma, Hep Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Indirect
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameHuman Anti-Dengue virus IgM ELISA Kit
See all Dengue Virus IgM kits
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Pos.Serum 7 3.1% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Pos.Serum 20 4.8%
Sample typeSerum, Hep Plasma, Cit plasma
Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Dengue virus ELISA kit - IgM is designed for the accurate qualitative measurement of IgM class antibodies against Dengue virus in Human serum and plasma.
A 96-well plate has been precoated with Dengue virus antigens to bind cognate antibodies. Controls or test samples are added to the wells and incubated. Following washing, a horseradish peroxidase (HRP) labelled anti-Human IgM conjugate is added to the wells, which binds to the immobilized Dengue virus-specific antibodies. TMB is then catalyzed by the HRP to produce a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding an acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of Dengue virus IgM sample captured in plate.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Washing Solution White cap 1 x 50ml Cover foil 1 unit Dengue virus (IgM) Coated Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Dengue virus anti-IgM HRP Conjugate colored red; black cap 1 x 20ml Dengue virus IgM Cut-off Control colored yellow; green cap 1 x 3ml Dengue virus IgM Negative Control colored yellow; blue cap 1 x 2ml Dengue virus IgM Positive Control colored yellow; red cap 1 x 2ml IgM Sample Diluent colored green; white cap 1 x 100ml Stop Solution red cap 1 x 15ml Strip holder 1 unit TMB Substrate Solution Yellow cap 1 x 15ml
ab108729 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Gunisetty S et al. Analysis of dengue specific memory B cells, neutralizing antibodies and binding antibodies in healthy adults from India. Int J Infect Dis N/A:N/A (2019). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 30658170
- Lin CY et al. High levels of serum hyaluronan is an early predictor of dengue warning signs and perturbs vascular integrity. EBioMedicine 48:425-441 (2019). PubMed: 31526718
- Montoya-Ruiz C & Rodas JD Epidemiological Surveillance of Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers With Emphasis on Clinical Virology. Methods Mol Biol 1604:55-78 (2018). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 28986825