Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
Product nameHuman DLL4 peptide
See all DLL4 proteins and peptides
Purity> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90637 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Delta 4
- delta 4 precursor
FunctionPlays a role in the Notch signaling pathway. Activates Notch-1 and Notch-4.
Tissue specificityExpressed in vascular endothelium.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DSL domain.
Contains 8 EGF-like domains.
DomainThe Delta-Serrate-Lag2 (DSL) domain is required for binding to the Notch receptor.
modificationsUbiquitinated by MIB (MIB1 or MIB2), leading to its endocytosis and subsequent degradation.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab90637 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.