Product nameHuman EDIL3 / DEL1 peptide
See all EDIL3 / DEL1 proteins and peptides
Amino Acid Sequence
Molecular weight54 kDa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94549 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-EDIL3 / DEL1 antibody (ab74775)
Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Previously labelled as EDIL3.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Developmental endothelial locus 1
- Developmentally regulated endothelial cell locus 1 protein
FunctionPromotes adhesion of endothelial cells through interaction with the alpha-v/beta-3 integrin receptor. Inhibits formation of vascular-like structures. May be involved in regulation of vascular morphogenesis of remodeling in embryonic development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 EGF-like domains.
Contains 2 F5/8 type C domains.
- Information by UniProt
ab94549 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.