Product nameHuman EGFL7 peptide
See all EGFL7 proteins and peptides
Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104390 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- EGF like domain 7
- EGF like domain containing protein 7
- EGF like domain multiple 7
FunctionRegulates vascular tubulogenesis in vivo. Inhibits platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)-BB-induced smooth muscle cell migration and promotes endothelial cells adhesion to the substrate in vitro.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 EMI domain.
- Information by UniProt
ab104390 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.