Publishing research using ab1782? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1782 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Hui SP et al. Characterization of Proliferating Neural Progenitors after Spinal Cord Injury in Adult Zebrafish. PLoS One 10:e0143595 (2015). PubMed: 26630262
- McLaughlin N et al. In situ histone landscape of nephrogenesis. Epigenetics 9:222-35 (2014). PubMed: 24169366
- Arambasic M et al. Pdsg1 and Pdsg2, novel proteins involved in developmental genome remodelling in Paramecium. PLoS One 9:e112899 (2014). PubMed: 25397898
- Wang S et al. Lineage specific trimethylation of H3 on lysine 4 during C. elegans early embryogenesis. Dev Biol 355:227-38 (2011). PubMed: 21549110
- Chadwick BP & Willard HF Multiple spatially distinct types of facultative heterochromatin on the human inactive X chromosome. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2004). PubMed: 15574503