Publishing research using ab1342? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1342 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- You Y et al. Temporal dynamics of gene expression and histone marks at the Arabidopsis shoot meristem during flowering. Nat Commun 8:15120 (2017). PubMed: 28513600
- McLaughlin N et al. In situ histone landscape of nephrogenesis. Epigenetics 9:222-35 (2014). PubMed: 24169366
- Chan EA et al. Peripheral subnuclear positioning suppresses Tcrb recombination and segregates Tcrb alleles from RAG2. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:E4628-37 (2013). PubMed: 24218622
- Wang S et al. Lineage specific trimethylation of H3 on lysine 4 during C. elegans early embryogenesis. Dev Biol 355:227-38 (2011). PubMed: 21549110
- Vitaliano-Prunier A et al. Ubiquitylation of the COMPASS component Swd2 links H2B ubiquitylation to H3K4 trimethylation. Nat Cell Biol 10:1365-71 (2008). PubMed: 18849979
- Denissov S et al. Identification of novel functional TBP-binding sites and general factor repertoires. EMBO J 26:944-54 (2007). PubMed: 17268553
- Mulder KW et al. Regulation of histone H3K4 tri-methylation and PAF complex recruitment by the Ccr4-Not complex. Nucleic Acids Res 35:2428-39 (2007). PubMed: 17392337
- Chang B et al. JMJD6 is a histone arginine demethylase. Science 318:444-7 (2007). PubMed: 17947579
- Hong S et al. Identification of JmjC domain-containing UTX and JMJD3 as histone H3 lysine 27 demethylases. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:18439-44 (2007). PubMed: 18003914
- Bernstein BE et al. Genomic maps and comparative analysis of histone modifications in human and mouse. Cell 120:169-81 (2005). PubMed: 15680324
- Joshi AA & Struhl K Eaf3 chromodomain interaction with methylated H3-K36 links histone deacetylation to Pol II elongation. Mol Cell 20:971-8 (2005). PubMed: 16364921
- An W et al. Ordered cooperative functions of PRMT1, p300, and CARM1 in transcriptional activation by p53. Cell 117:735-48 (2004). PubMed: 15186775