Publishing research using ab1773? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1773 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Dai L et al. SETD4 Regulates Cell Quiescence and Catalyzes the Trimethylation of H4K20 during Diapause Formation in Artemia. Mol Cell Biol 37:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28031330
- Lecoutre S et al. Maternal obesity programs increased leptin gene expression in rat male offspring via epigenetic modifications in a depot-specific manner. Mol Metab 6:922-930 (2017). PubMed: 28752055
- McLaughlin N et al. In situ histone landscape of nephrogenesis. Epigenetics 9:222-35 (2014). PubMed: 24169366
- Hahn MA et al. Loss of the polycomb mark from bivalent promoters leads to activation of cancer-promoting genes in colorectal tumors. Cancer Res 74:3617-29 (2014). Blocking . PubMed: 24786786
- Hahn MA et al. Dynamics of 5-hydroxymethylcytosine and chromatin marks in Mammalian neurogenesis. Cell Rep 3:291-300 (2013). Blocking . PubMed: 23403289
- Li XM et al. DNA topoisomerase II is dispensable for oocyte meiotic resumption but is essential for meiotic chromosome condensation and separation in mice. Biol Reprod 89:118 (2013). PubMed: 24048577
- Heit R et al. G2 histone methylation is required for the proper segregation of chromosomes. J Cell Sci 122:2957-68 (2009). PubMed: 19638412
- Beyer S et al. The histone demethylases JMJD1A and JMJD2B are transcriptional targets of hypoxia-inducible factor HIF. J Biol Chem 283:36542-52 (2008). PubMed: 18984585
- Joshi AA & Struhl K Eaf3 chromodomain interaction with methylated H3-K36 links histone deacetylation to Pol II elongation. Mol Cell 20:971-8 (2005). PubMed: 16364921
- Chadwick BP & Willard HF Multiple spatially distinct types of facultative heterochromatin on the human inactive X chromosome. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2004). PubMed: 15574503