For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15644 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Information available upon request.
Rabbit polyclonal to Histone H3 (phospho S10, tri methyl K9) - ab5819, on histone preparations from HeLa cells. Primary antibody used at 1/500.
Lanes 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 - control HeLa histones (0.5ug/lane)
Lanes 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 - Colcemid-treated HeLa histones (0.5ug/lane)
All blocking peptides are 1ug/lane
Lanes 1 and 2: ab5819
Lanes 3 and 4: ab5819 + Histone H3 (Tri Me K9, phospho S10) peptide - ab15644
Lanes 5 and 6: ab5819 + Histone H3 peptide (unmodified) - ab7228
Lanes 7 and 8: ab5819 + Histone H3 (phospho S10) peptide - ab11477
Lanes 9 and 10: ab5819 + Histone H3 (tri methyl K9) peptide - ab1773
Secondary antibody - Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG (HRP) - ab6721 1/5000.
ab5819 is specific for Histone H3 phosphorylated at residue S10 and tri methylated at residue K9. The activity of the antibody is blocked by the addition of the immunizing peptide, ab15644 (lanes 3 and 4).<
ab15644 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"