Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [1H9] to Human IgA (HRP)
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgM
Product nameAnti-Human IgA antibody [1H9] (HRP)
See all Human IgA primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1H9] to Human IgA (HRP)
SpecificityIgA Fc region.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Sandwich ELISA, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
IgA from human colostrum.
General notesConcentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Proclin 300
Constituents: 0.8% Sodium chloride, 0.02% Potassium chloride, 0.18% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.024% Monobasic dihydrogen potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified by chromatography on protein G Sepharose. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7383 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [3B7] to Human IgA (ab7400).
Can be used as Detection antibody with recommended pair(s) as capture ab7400.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceIg alpha is the major immunoglobulin class in body secretions. It may serve both to defend against local infection and to prevent access of foreign antigens to the general immunologic system.
- FLJ14473 antibody
- FLJ35065 antibody
- FLJ35500 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7383 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Memon B et al. Enhanced differentiation of human pluripotent stem cells into pancreatic progenitors co-expressing PDX1 and NKX6.1. Stem Cell Res Ther 9:15 (2018). PubMed: 29361979
- Verdier J et al. Specific IgG response against Mycobacterium avium paratuberculosis in children and adults with Crohn's disease. PLoS One 8:e62780 (2013). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 23658774