Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Human IgA
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: unknown
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-Human IgA antibody
See all Human IgA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Human IgA
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Human Human IgA. IgA isolated from a pool of normal human sera.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.3
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typeunknown
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2411 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
We suggest an incubation period of 30 minutes at room temperature.
Formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue sections require high temperature antigen unmasking with 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 prior to immunostaining.
RelevanceIg alpha is the major immunoglobulin class in body secretions. It may serve both to defend against local infection and to prevent access of foreign antigens to the general immunologic system.
- FLJ14473 antibody
- FLJ35065 antibody
- FLJ35500 antibody
ab2411 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- AbuAli AM et al. Cellular elements in the developing caecum of Japanese quail (Coturnix coturnix japonica): morphological, morphometrical, immunohistochemical and electron-microscopic studies. Sci Rep 9:16241 (2019). PubMed: 31700017