Product nameHuman Inflammation Antibody Array - Membrane (40 Targets)
See all Inflammation Antibody Array antibody arrays
Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Saliva, Milk, Urine, Serum, Plasma, Cell culture extracts, Other biological fluids, Whole Blood, Tissue Extracts, Cell Lysate, Cell culture media
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
ab134003 is for simultaneous detection of 40 Human Inflammatory Factors. Suitable for all sample types.
Targets: Eotaxin, Eotaxin-2, GCSF, GM-CSF, ICAM-1, IFN-gamma, I-309, IL-1alpha, IL-1beta, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-6, IL-6sR, IL-7, IL-8, IL-10, IL-11, IL-12p40, IL-12p70, IL-13, IL-15, IL-16, IL-17, IP-10, MCP-1, MCP-2, M-CSF, MIG, MIP-1alpha, MIP-1beta, MIP-1delta, RANTES, TGF-beta1, TNF-alpha, TNF-beta, sTNF RI, sTNF-RII, PDGF-BB, TIMP-2
Cytokine arrays are an antibody-pair-based assay, analogous to ELISA, but using a membrane as a substrate rather than a plate. Capture antibodies are supplied arrayed/spotted on a membrane with each pair of spots representing a different analyte. Sample is added (0.2-1ml of 1 sample to each membrane), and then paired biotinylated detector antibodies and streptavidin HRP. The cytokine array is analyzed using the same methods as a chemiluminescent western blot. Comparison between samples can be by eye or using densitometry software for a semi-quantitative comparison.
A table listing all of our human membrane antibody cytokine arrays and other arrays and the analytes they measure is available here.
Abcam has not and does not intend to apply for the REACH Authorisation of customers’ uses of products that contain European Authorisation list (Annex XIV) substances.
It is the responsibility of our customers to check the necessity of application of REACH Authorisation, and any other relevant authorisations, for their intended uses.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Multiplex Protein Detectionmore details
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 4 Membranes 1 x 8 Membranes 1,000X HRP-Conjugated Streptavidin 1 x 50µl 1 x 50µl 1X Blocking Buffer 1 x 25ml 2 x 25ml 20X Wash Buffer I 1 x 10ml 1 x 20ml 20X Wash Buffer II 1 x 10ml 1 x 20ml 2X Cell Lysis Buffer 1 x 10ml 1 x 16ml 8-Well Incubation Tray (with Lid) 1 unit 1 unit Biotin-Conjugated Anti-Cytokines 2 vials 4 vials Inflammation Antibody Array Membranes 4 units 8 units Detection Buffer C 1 x 1.5ml 1 x 2.5ml Detection Buffer D 1 x 1.5ml 1 x 2.5ml
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134003 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Multiplex Protein Detection||
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Multiplex Protein Detection
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Human peripheral blood cells (1x106 cells/mL) were cultured in RPMI media supplemented with 10% fetal calf serum, 100 U/mL penicillin, and 100 mg/mL streptomycin sulfate. Cells were cultured unstimulated or stimulated with 10 mg/mL PHA.
Conditioned media was harvested after 48 hours, aliquoted and assayed using ab134003. Media alone was used as a negative control.
Conditioned media was harvested after 48 hours, aliquoted and assayed using ab134003. Media alone was used as a negative control. Mean pixel density was quantified using CCD camera software analysis.
Human serum from a pooled donor (n=50) sample was diluted to 25% and assayed using ab134003.
Human serum from a pooled donor (n=50) sample was diluted to 25% and assayed using ab134003. Mean pixel density was quantified using CCD camera software analysis.
Left image: Conditioned media from iPSC-derived astrocytes; right image: Media only control.
Samples were incubated overnight at 4C as recommended and included the large volume wash. Images were captured using CCD camera for the exposure times indicated on the image.
Rating 5/5. Simple, sensitive and accurate method to detect multiple cytokines and growth factors from a single sample. The membranes were also consistent across the batch which allowed me to test several samples in parallel. Highly recommended.
ab134003 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Lu CS et al. Oct4 promotes M2 macrophage polarization through upregulation of macrophage colony-stimulating factor in lung cancer. J Hematol Oncol 13:62 (2020). PubMed: 32487125
- Batool F et al. A therapeutic oxygen carrier isolated from Arenicola marina decreased P. gingivalis induced inflammation and tissue destruction. Sci Rep 10:14745 (2020). PubMed: 32901057
- Sparks R et al. A specific small-molecule inhibitor of protein kinase CdI activity improves metabolic dysfunction in human adipocytes from obese individuals. J Biol Chem 294:14896-14910 (2019). PubMed: 31413114
- Barbero G et al. An Autocrine Wnt5a Loop Promotes NF-?B Pathway Activation and Cytokine/Chemokine Secretion in Melanoma. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31510045
- Wierzbicki M et al. Graphene Oxide in a Composite with Silver Nanoparticles Reduces the Fibroblast and Endothelial Cell Cytotoxicity of an Antibacterial Nanoplatform. Nanoscale Res Lett 14:320 (2019). PubMed: 31602544
- Cha JM et al. Efficient scalable production of therapeutic microvesicles derived from human mesenchymal stem cells. Sci Rep 8:1171 (2018). PubMed: 29352188
- Chen KY et al. Arctigenin protects against steatosis in WRL68 hepatocytes through activation of phosphoinositide 3-kinase/protein kinase B and AMP-activated protein kinase pathways. Nutr Res 52:87-97 (2018). PubMed: 29525610