Publishing research using ab100578? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab100578 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Citro A et al. Biofabrication of a vascularized islet organ for type 1 diabetes. Biomaterials 199:40-51 (2019). PubMed: 30735895
- Xu Y et al. Effects of citrate ester plasticizers and bis (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate in the OECD 28-day repeated-dose toxicity test (OECD TG 407). Environ Res 172:675-683 (2019). PubMed: 30878739
- Abruzzese GA et al. Effects of in utero androgen excess and metformin treatment on hepatic functions. Mol Cell Endocrinol N/A:110416 (2019). PubMed: 30880153
- Liu R et al. Diallyl disulfide effect on the invasion and migration ability of HL-60 cells with a high expression of DJ-1 in the nucleus through the suppression of the Src signaling pathway. Oncol Lett 15:6377-6385 (2018). PubMed: 29725397
- Subramanian S et al. Significant association of TREM-1 with HMGB1, TLRs and RAGE in the pathogenesis of insulin resistance in obese diabetic populations. Am J Transl Res 9:3224-3244 (2017). PubMed: 28804542
- Mendivil CO et al. Antibodies against glutamic acid decarboxylase and indices of insulin resistance and insulin secretion in nondiabetic adults: a cross-sectional study. Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes 10:179-185 (2017). PubMed: 28507444
- Khalil A et al. Developmental Exposure to 2,2',4,4'-Tetrabromodiphenyl Ether Induces Long-Lasting Changes in Liver Metabolism in Male Mice. J Endocr Soc 1:323-344 (2017). PubMed: 29264491
- Abruzzese GA et al. Prenatal hyperandrogenism induces alterations that affect liver lipid metabolism. J Endocrinol 230:67-79 (2016). PubMed: 27179108
- Colin IM et al. Extrapancreatic effects of incretin hormones: evidence for weight-independent changes in morphological aspects and oxidative status in insulin-sensitive organs of the obese nondiabetic Zucker rat (ZFR). Physiol Rep 4:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27511983
- Greenwald S et al. Effect of an Acute Bout of Kettlebell Exercise on Glucose Tolerance in Sedentary Men: A Preliminary Study. Int J Exerc Sci 9:524-535 (2016). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 27766136
- Alburquerque-Béjar JJ et al. Combination therapy with remote ischaemic conditioning and insulin or exenatide enhances infarct size limitation in pigs. Cardiovasc Res 107:246-54 (2015). PubMed: 26045476
- Youcef G et al. Simultaneous characterization of metabolic, cardiac, vascular and renal phenotypes of lean and obese SHHF rats. PLoS One 9:e96452 (2014). PubMed: 24831821
- Pettinato G et al. Formation of well-defined embryoid bodies from dissociated human induced pluripotent stem cells using microfabricated cell-repellent microwell arrays. Sci Rep 4:7402 (2014). PubMed: 25492588