Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 5.7 pg/ml
- Range: 6.25 pg/ml - 200 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameHuman IP-10 ELISA Kit (CXCL10)
See all IP10 kits
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 6 60.1pg/ml 0.9 1.6% B 6 32.4pg/ml 0.5 1.5% C 6 19.6pg/ml 0.3 1.3% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 18 56.9pg/ml 2.7 4.7% B 18 29.9pg/ml 2 6.5% C 18 17.7pg/ml 1.5 8.5%
Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
Sensitivity< 5.7 pg/ml
Range6.25 pg/ml - 200 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Serum 120 118.7% - 122.4%
Assay time3h 45m
Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Abcam’s IP-10 (CXCL10) Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of IP-10 in supernatants, buffered solutions, serum and plasma samples.
A monoclonal antibody specific for IP-10 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known IP-10 concentrations, control specimens or unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the standards or samples and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for IP-10 are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme Streptavidin-HRP, that binds the biotinylated antibody is added, incubated and washed. A TMB substrate solution is added which acts on the bound enzyme to induce a colored reaction product. The intensity of this colored product is directly proportional to the concentration of IP-10 present in the samples.
This kit will recognize both endogenous and recombinant Human IP-10.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 15ml 1 x 25ml 200X Wash Buffer White 1 x 10ml 2 x 10ml Biotinylated anti IP-10 1 x 400µl 2 x 400µl Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7ml 1 x 13ml Chromogen TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 11ml 1 x 24ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 12ml 1 x 23ml IP-10 Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit 2 units IP-10 Standard (Lyophilized) 2 vials 4 vials Plastic Plate Covers 2 units 4 units Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl 4 x 5µl
FunctionChemotactic for monocytes and T-lymphocytes. Binds to CXCR3.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsCXCL10(1-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from keratinocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Interferon gamma induced factor MOB1, mouse, homolog of
- Interferon gamma induced protein 10
- 10 kDa interferon gamma induced protein
ab83700 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- El-Domyati M et al. Systemic CXCL10 is a predictive biomarker of vitiligo lesional skin infiltration, PUVA, NB-UVB and corticosteroid treatment response and outcome. Arch Dermatol Res N/A:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33866437
- Yang X et al. Inhibition of ITGB1 enhance the anti-tumor effect of cetuximab in colorectal cancer cell. Medicine (Baltimore) 99:e20944 (2020). PubMed: 32629699
- Hosseinkhani B et al. (Sub)populations of extracellular vesicles released by TNF-a -triggered human endothelial cells promote vascular inflammation and monocyte migration. J Extracell Vesicles 9:1801153 (2020). PubMed: 32944190
- Carrasco-Pozo C et al. Hemin Prevents Increased Glycolysis in Macrophages upon Activation: Protection by Microbiota-Derived Metabolites of Polyphenols. Antioxidants (Basel) 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33187129
- Ren X et al. Effects of fluconazole on the clinical outcome and immune response in fungal co-infected tuberculosis patients. Microb Pathog 117:148-152 (2018). ELISA . PubMed: 29432913
- Hosseinkhani B et al. Extracellular Vesicles Work as a Functional Inflammatory Mediator Between Vascular Endothelial Cells and Immune Cells. Front Immunol 9:1789 (2018). PubMed: 30131806
- You N et al. COMMD7 activates CXCL10 production by regulating NF-?B and the production of reactive oxygen species. Mol Med Rep 17:6784-6788 (2018). PubMed: 29532873