Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR11633] to Human Kappa Chain
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-Human Kappa Chain antibody [EPR11633]
See all Human Kappa Chain primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR11633] to Human Kappa Chain
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human Human Kappa Chain. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P01834
- Human spleen, Human tonsil and Human fetal liver lysates
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Anti-Human Kappa Chain antibody [EPR11633] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab200632)
- Anti-Human Kappa Chain antibody [EPR11633] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab200633)
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR11633] Anti-Human kappa light chain (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab236480)
- Anti-Human Kappa Chain antibody [EPR11633] - BSA and Azide free (ab249559)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab170879 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa.|
RelevanceImmunoglobulins belong to a group of related glyco proteins which make up 20% of serum proteins. Antigens and immunoglobulins react to confer immunity to individuals. Immunoglobulins have similar structures of two identical heavy chains and two identical light chains. Both the heavy chains and the light chains are divided into constant and variable regions. The constant regions have the same amino acid sequences between all the immunoglobulin classes. The variable regions have approximately 110 amino acids with high sequence variability. The amino acid sequence of the heavy chain determines the class of an immunoglobulin.
- HCAK 1 antibody
- HCAK1 antibody
- Ig kappa chain C region antibody
All lanes : Anti-Human Kappa Chain antibody [EPR11633] (ab170879) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human spleen lysate
Lane 2 : Human tonsil lysate
Lane 3 : Human fetal liver lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 12 kDa
ab170879 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.