Product nameAnti-Human Kappa Chain antibody [SB81a] (HRP)
See all Human Kappa Chain primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SB81a] to Human Kappa Chain (HRP)
Specificityab79115 reacts with human kappa light chains.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% PBS, 50% Glycerol, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from ascites.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79115 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceImmunoglobulins belong to a group of related glyco proteins which make up 20% of serum proteins. Antigens and immunoglobulins react to confer immunity to individuals. Immunoglobulins have similar structures of two identical heavy chains and two identical light chains. Both the heavy chains and the light chains are divided into constant and variable regions. The constant regions have the same amino acid sequences between all the immunoglobulin classes. The variable regions have approximately 110 amino acids with high sequence variability. The amino acid sequence of the heavy chain determines the class of an immunoglobulin.
- HCAK 1 antibody
- HCAK1 antibody
- Ig kappa chain C region antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Scheid JF et al. HIV-1 antibody 3BNC117 suppresses viral rebound in humans during treatment interruption. Nature 535:556-60 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27338952) »
- Caskey M et al. Viraemia suppressed in HIV-1-infected humans by broadly neutralizing antibody 3BNC117. Nature 522:487-91 (2015). Read more (PubMed: 25855300) »