For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
Do you have any contact info for the supplying lab or a reference for the assay?
Asked on Aug 21 2012
Thank you for your reply.
The source of this kit is considered proprietary, so I apologize that we are not able to provide this information.
They did release that the antigen for the antibodies in the kitis a full length protein Kininogen (MW 120,000) purified from Human source and with greater than 98% purity. But again, these are polyclonal antibodies, so they will have multiple binding epitopes.
The lab does not know of any publications using this kit, but they provided these background references for you:
(1) Reddigari SR et al. (1993) Blood 81:1306-1311
(2) Maier M et al. (1983) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 80:3928-3932
(3) Kellermann J et al. (1986) Eur. J. Biochem. 154:471-478
(4) Kitamura N et al. (1985) J. Biol. Chem. 260:8610-8617
(5) Kerbiriou DM and Griffin JH (1979) J. Biol. Chem. 254:12020-12027
(6) Coffman LG et al. (2009) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106:570-575
(7) Hassan S et al. (2007) Am. J. Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 292:H2959-H2965
I hope this information helps. Please contact us with any other questions.
Answered on Aug 21 2012